car leasing & scrapping old car

shola

I've just found out i'm getting a company car in 3 weeks which is good news because my own car died 2 days ago...1997 ford fiesta...something to do with clutch fuid leaking..anyway wont work anymore..problem is, i have few weeks before i get my work car but i cant get by for work without a car until then..im on the road every day..does anyone have any idea if there is anywhere that would lease a car out for few weeks at a fair price...other prob is what to do with my old banger...not worth fixing but want to get rid of it!

If you want to rent a car for a few weeks and if you can use your own comprehensive insurance, try Enterprise-rent-a-car, who are the cheapest around.

try car 3000 for hire also

your comprehensive policy will have to cover the value of the car you hire if you go down that road,, as for the festy,,,, dont know

can you get the cluth fluid leak fixed,,, also some time coco cola will help wash away the fluid ,, might let you drive it far enough to get it to a scrap yard, if it has an NCT then i am sure some one would give you something for it,, advertise in GUMTREE even

Back