Car Insurance with conviction?

Violet Rose

Hi - does any know of car insurance company that will insure male with provisional ilicence and 2 points....... someone mentioned st pauls????? any details greatly appreciated......

St Pauls only work through brokers AFAIK and some of the internet-based insurers should be able to get a quote, but the "male with provisional ilicence and 2 points" will need to ring the brokers with full details.

I know that sounds daft but the on-line quotation systems are based on certain assumptions that preclude above male using the on-line systems.

thanks for that.... i went thru the golden pages and while these companies say will quote with convictions... the conviction must be 5 years ago... I rang my own company One direct and they wont quote him.. even though he is on my policy and has been for the last number of years
does anyone know of broker name that deals with St Pauls....

thanks for that.... i went thru the golden pages and while these companies say will quote with convictions... the conviction must be 5 years ago... I rang my own company One direct and they wont quote him.. even though he is on my policy and has been for the last number of years
does anyone know of broker name that deals with St Pauls....
Richardsons in Sandyford, Dublin t/a 123.ie

My connection with them is as former performance car insurance customer, current holiday insurance customer. They are not the only ones though.

The are called St. Paul Travellers. Many brokers deal with them. ARB and or Lloyds may well quote too. XS Ins. also.

if he i a named driver on your policy, then as far as I know, your insurers MUST quote.

Write to CEO asking for quote or reason as to why they will not quote.

Back