Car Hire Spain.

W200

Folks.
Has anyone got recent experience of good value car rental in Spain. Looking to rent nine seater from 8th-14th sept. Collect in Seville and return in Malaga.
Thanks.
W200

Folks.
Has anyone got recent experience of good value car rental in Spain. Looking to rent nine seater from 8th-14th sept. Collect in Seville and return in Malaga.
Thanks.
W200

I have used both doyouspain and carjet in Spain and had no problems with either - they are basically brokers for different car rental companies.

If anyone is hiring on the Costa Blanca, I'd recommend Torrecar, they have offices in Alicante, Torrevieja and Cabo Roig. I've used them for the past 10 years and they really go the extra mile (pardon the pun!) - present of a bottle of wine left in the car when we hire around Christmas, they recently upgraded us to a bigger model free of charge when I mentioned I was on crutches after an accident. You always pay exactly what they quote and their fuel policy is that you return the car with a full tank, instead of some companies who charge you a premium on what you've used. We were badly stung last October bank holiday when we hired at Girona Airport, price worked out at nearly double our original quote because everything was an 'extra'. We had no choice but to accept because it was a late night flight and we had a fair journey ahead of us, felt really sore about it.