Car hire in Seville airport

cbruen1

Hi - a few of us are flying into Seville 2nd week of October and will be staying around the Cadiz area for a week. We've never hired a car before in Spain and none of us have a word of Spanish, so some questions:

- Is it better/cheaper to hire a car when we arrive in Seville airport, or book in advance?
- What's the best website to book through if we do book in advance?

Cheers,

Ciaran.

I recently hired a Renault Scenic 5 door A/C or similar for 16 days in Spain. Cost 386.47 EUR. Diesel was extra. We didn't take out any additional bells and whistle insurance so had to leave a CC deposit slip at the hire desk.

Car was brand new (1,100 kms when we got it). Unlimited mileage and no charge for additional drivers. Payment On Arrival. Jut bring your confirmation email, licence and CC to the airport desk that they request you to go to.

V happy with the service from www.DoYouSpain.com

Murt

Nice thanks will definitely check that out. Also heard that Pepe car is good.

Cheers,

Ciaran

I went with www.carjet.com and found them good. Keep in mind that you are driving on the wrong side of the road if you are getting a manual car. I found it hard in the beginning to get used to the gear stick being to my right instead of my left and some of the roads up to the cute towns in the hills can be narrow and twisty!

yea - I regularly hire over there and carjet is def No. 1 for me - added bonus is that you nearly always get an upgrade free of charge !