Car Deal query?

amofeeney

Hi folks, this week i signed an order form for a brand new Nissan Quahquai and paid a €100 deposit for it. thing is now i've just seen another SUV that I really like and am wondering how able am i to get out of this order with Nissan?
Also anybody any comments on the purchase?....the other i'm looking at is a 2006 Kia Sportage
Thanks

you'll probably just lose your €100, but check the fine print

my wife ordered a car about 10yrs ago and when it arrived she didn't like the colour even though it was the one she picked off the colour card. She moaned that it looked different in the metal. Dealer said no problem and ordered another for her and sold the one she ordered anyway

Nissan Quahquai ?....the other i'm looking at is a 2006 Kia Sportage

Would have thought there was big difference between both of these SUVs (Maybe just me) Although to be fair a lot of people looking for the Nissan sos he will have no problem selling it on....why not ask the Nissan dealer to get you a Kia instead?

Nissan Qashqai to a Kia Sportage...... In my opinion there is no comparision between them.. Nissan wins hands down anytime. Think about re-sale value of the Kia also

Go Nissan, more econonical, not much smaller, more car like, cheaper, better build quality. I may be biased as I have just bought a Qashqai, but I also looked at Hyundai Tuscons (cheap interior), Kia sportage (not v good looking), Suzuki Grand Vitara (pricey). Although the Qashqai isn't a rough and tumble SUV its good enough for the school run etc.

why buy one of them in the first place? Is the world gone mad buy a car what advantage is an SUV other than to keep up with the other sheep in the country??

Have you ever tried to fit 2 kids, a bicycle and luggages in a Skoda? don't try, it does not fit at a guess.... though it fits in some SUVs...

Have you ever tried to fit 2 kids, a bicycle and luggages in a Skoda? don't try, it does not fit at a guess.... though it fits in some SUVs...

It will also in an estate........I have had several cars over the years including 4x4's etc.. and I still say the estate car is the best of the lot.

Hi ya I think it's up to the garage really if they want to refund your deposit but I'm sure they do so long as you tell them within a short period of time. I'm currently selling my own 06 KIA Sportage Top Spec 4x4 leather diesel 29,000 KM. Can you give me an idea what price range the one you are looking at is as I was thinking of selling mine for around E34,500 and was wondering if that was too much. I think they are all making that price range esp. the top spec ones. They are a fab 4x4 I love it but need something a little bigger due to kids.