Car Boot Sales

Lyndan

Hi All,

Im thinking of venturing to a carboot sale to get rid of some old stuff and try and make some money!

Has anyone any experience of any in the south county dublin area? I heard of one in Sallynoggin but not sure if its still running,

Cheers
Lyndan

There are car boot sales regularly in the Methodist Church hall beside Wesley School on the road from Dundrum up to the M50.

Thanks for the links -

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of car boot sales - have you been to any good ones either as a seller or buyer?

Cheers

Thanks for the links -

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of car boot sales - have you been to any good ones either as a seller or buyer?

Cheers

I have been to Fairyhouse Racecourse Market, Co Meath recently, I found it great, they have a section specifically for carboot sellers, you need to call the office on a Thursday morning to book your car/van in for the Sunday market, number is 01 8303808, office opens at 10 o clock ... it costs 25 euro for your car not sure how much for a van... no connection to this market just a satisfied customer...