Car Boot Sales South County Dublin Co. Co

walsh101

Does anyone know where you can find out about upcoming car boot sales. My sister is moving house shortly and wants to sell off things that she won't be taking with her. She lives in South County Dublin and doesn't know where any take place nor can she find anything relating to same. Any info would be great.

Thanks all.

Re: Car Boot Sales Sth Co. Co

I saw a poster about a week or two ago for a car boot sale in a church on Ballinteer Road. Sorry, I can't recall the name of the church but I imagine there is probably only one on that stretch of road anyway. I don't know how regularly they are held there, but maybe someone/something at the church will have more info.

I have also seen car boot sale posters for the Church of Ireland church on Whitechurch Road, but again I don't know whether these are regular occurences and I haven't seen one of those posters in a couple of months.

Local newspapers, such as those available free in Tescos might have some info, or maybe even the Buy & Sell.

Good luck.

Re: Car Boot Sales Sth Co. Co

I saw a poster about a week or two ago for a car boot sale in a church on Ballinteer Road. Sorry, I can't recall the name of the church but I imagine there is probably only one on that stretch of road anyway.

Methodist I'm fairly sure. It's situated alongside Wesley College, south of the junction with Ballinteer Ave.