Car accident - bodywork repair but mechanical also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Last weekend my parked car was hit in the rear and shunted forward into the parking space in front as another car reversed into it. The owner of the other car is accepting full responsibility. I got a quote for the bodywork repair and the claim is going on the other parties insurance. I was just wonder would my car have suffered any mechanical damage as a result, and am I entitled to have it serviced/checked and claim off their insurance. I am not looking for a free service as my car has just been serviced three months previously.

this happened me 12mnths ago and when i collected the car it was not driving properly so i took it back to the repair shop immediately and refused to sign the form to say i was happy with the repairs,they maintained whatever the problem was it couldnt have happened in the kind of accident the car was in but i insisted the car was perfect before hand which it was, they eventually took the car off me and it took them another week to find out and repair what was wrong,Iwould suggest you take it for a run before you sign anything to say you are happy.

very terrible accidnet on road n car write off. how much should i get for my car??

Hi I met an accident. i was going to major road and guy was coming from minor road . he hit me and i hit the on coming traffic. It was very terrible accident. I was saved by my car. I had Mercedes Benz e-Class 2004 . the car is write off but insurance company is no giving us the correct money. how much should i get???
below is the specs of my car
year 2004, 1800cc, 4 Door Saloon, Petrol, Automatic, NCT 10/2014 , Tax'd 10/13. 1.8 petrol kompressor , unmarked full cream leather interior with classic seat covers and mats , walnut dash with built in 6 disk cd player , automatic xenon lights , cruise control , parking sensors front and rear,removable towbar , auto/tiptronic gearbox , builtin telephone . 229917 km. we bought it last year only.

they value of my car is 6000 and salvage is 1001. If they repair it then it cost 12k euros. because of other mistake i had an accident.

can any one pls. tell me how much should i get ask ???

thanks
sona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back