Canvas Prints and Pictures - Internet site

tara83

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an internet site which has a good choice of pictures. I am mainly looking for the canvas frameless style pictures or alternatively prints which I can get framed. Nothing too expensive. The choice in the shops seems poor or maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

Many thanks

Hi Tara,

I bought a couple of canvas prints from globalgallery.com, based in the U.S. They have a large selection to choose from. Their prices are very good, even more so now considering the weakness of the dollar. They also seem to have 20-30%-off sales every month or two. The only drawback is that depending on the size, the cost of shipping to Ireland can be almost the same price as the prints themselves. PM me if you need any more information.

Andy

P.S. I have no affiliation with globalgallery.

I haven't bought any stuff from this website myself so can't comment about quality etc, but thought it was an interesting site, if you have any pictures you took yourself you could also upload them and get them printed off on canvas etc maybe?
http://www.redbubble.com/

i just ordered pics from the globalgallery website - they are lovely & very good prices.

Back