Can't open internet explorer

dodo

I can't open up internet explorer anymore but can open up google as normal,I used to be able open up both,any ideas what has gone wrong, I have BB 4 MB .

Internet Explorer is a web-browser while Google is a website. You need a web-browser to access webste.

Your post makes no sense as you need to open a web-browser (Firefox, InternetExploer etc.) in order to access google.

How are you accessing Google without being able to run the web browser?

I have to agree with Dubrov, your comments are not making much sense !

what does AAM stand for ?

What browser does Google open up in ?

Your settings might be wrong on Internet Explorer or have you checked to make sure that you are not set to "Work Offline " ? - File - Work Offline

All sorted lads,I gave same info to another chat board and got the answer below, aam is this chat room of course,
the answer,
click internet options, connections,Lan settings, make sure automatically detect setting is the only box to be ticked ,
On my PC The bottom two boxes where also ticked along with the automatically detect setting box, this was the problem,this meant I could not open net icon on my desktop now I can,

Whatever ,but it depends on who your broadband supplier is .

We are with BT , and there are different boxes ticked to the ones you mention above .
Remember your desktop icon is only a shortcut, and in your case , this shortcut must not have been the correct link from your actual internet explorer programme .