cant get rid of "is requesting your permission" on screen.

thedaras

Hi, I was trying to uninstall a programme..
When my permission is requested to contuinue with this request,I click on "allow|",but nothing happens,then I clicked on "do not allow" and still nothing happens!

I have tried rebooting,going back to a date before I tried this,taking the battery out,etc,yet I cant get rid of this notice..

It constantly flashes at the bottom of the computer screen.

When I try to install anything now,it wont allow me as there is another programme trying to install,and this must be closed before I can contuinue with any other installation..

Anyone any idea what to try to fix this?
Thanks in advance..

When I try to install anything now,it wont allow me as there is another programme trying to install,and this must be closed before I can contuinue with any other installation..

What is this other programme that is trying to install...is it by your own request? if so your best closing everything down and then try uninstall the other programme.

If still no joy I would be running scans and see if they throw up anything.

I wonder if you are the administrator in your account settings? If it says you are choose the option to change it, it may be password protected.
Go to: (my) computer >control panel >user accounts.
See what the settings are there.
Like Pudds I'd be running scans also, just in case that programme is dodgy.
I'd say its some kind of settings problem though.

Thanks for that,tried the above and nothing worked.
I was trying to Uninstall a programme and it looks for my permission,when I get the option on screen of choosing if I do or dont give permission,no matter which one I click it just keeps coming back at me!!

Microsoft windows/vista..been using google chrome but that keeps crashing so just using internet explorer,which also crashs/freezes each time I try to go on facebook!
I have just restored the system,and as soon as this was done and the computer turned back on,guess what was flashing again!! yep,the "requesting your permission! ahhhhhhhh

Back