Can't find coach ticket on Ryanair - help!

onekeano

Travelling to Pisa with Ryanair at the weekend. When booking flights I opted to book the coach from Pisa to Florence and paid for same (and price shows on receipt from Ryanair). However on my tickets which I have just printed off I don't see any reference to my coach ticket.

Just wondering if I am missing something or if I should have received a seperate ticket? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Roy

Ryanair now have a telephone number for enquiries. Not too long a wait for reply.
Look at the site for number. Enjoy Florence it is beautiful also see Siena if you have time. Browtal

Ryanair now have a 'chat service' on their website, I think it is a great addition, I used it this morning to correct a spelling mistake on a name change and they didn't charge me a cent for it.

Cashier

Would it be worth doing a separate post on this?

Maybe even a Key Post "Resolving booking problems with Ryanair"?

Brendan

Ryanair now have a 'chat service' on their website, I think it is a great addition, I used it this morning to correct a spelling mistake on a name change and they didn't charge me a cent for it.

Could you point me in the right direction for the "chat" service please, I've looked quite hard and can't see it anywhere on the Ryanair website.