Cant decide where to go! Any advice?

bonza1

So if my criteria were 'Sun, plenty of it, 3 Bedrooms and a pool, near a nice resort with child friendly restaurants' what comes to mind? Anyone have any reccomendations? I dont actually care where. Lanzarote, Portugal, Malta, somewhere Ive not though of, it doesnt matter! There is so much on theweb, but I dont know what Im looking at at this stage. Any reccomendations from anyone? Either of a specific villa/apartment or a complex, or just a resort will do. Somewhere to start from again. Thanks!

has to be lanzarote for me.. nices beaches, lovely restuarants, child friendly etc.. stayed in sol lanzarote twice and cinco plaza apts 3 times

If you're looking for child friendly restaurants, you can't beat Portugal (IMHO).

Orlando out of the budget for 2011 Im afraid, but have loosely pencilled it in for October 2012! Kids will be 7,8 and 14 travelling next June. Im veering to Lanzarote, Playa Blanca to be exact.
Where in Portugal would you recommend, if you can?
Thanks.

Menorca looks and sounds lovely, but no direct flights from Ireland, and a package is not worth the money for the accommodation. But it does look beautiful.

Kids will be 7,8 and 14 travelling next June. Where in Portugal would you recommend, if you can?
Thanks.

I'd recommend either Alvor or Lagos. My preference would be Alvor, but I'm biased because I have an apartment there (only a one bed, so too small for a family of 5).

Regards
Homer

Hillsalt, June/july. Tied to school holidays, so last week of june at earlierst for two weeks.
Thanks for the links to Menorca Seantheman, Dont think Belfast wld work for us, we are in Cork. Do-able, but think Lanzarote or Protugal easier as they both go ex Cork. Holiday online are silly money for a group of 5.
Thanks for helping me narrow it down guys!!

Back