Cannot establish connection with CCBill.com

Sn@kebite

Hi,

I was trying to sign up for a 30 day subscription to an american music site. The website uses www.ccbill.com but i cannot connect when i click "pay with credit card" i've tried IE,Opera & Firefox and none work. And the page says "the page cannot be displayed" and ive tried the common troubleshooting.

I've used this site before with my CC and no probs why is it not working now?
I have not changed settings in my router since then and the only thing i did was upgrade my OS to SP2, but that shouldn't affect the ccbill connection should it?

Thanks.

Just in case anyone else encounters a problem here, I forgot that i had my 'hosts' file edited to redirect back to my localhost. So i was blocking ad sites, they annoy me. However, I overlooked the fact that it can block certain unverified certificates treating them as ad sites, such as ccbill.com. But now it works fine, except for the ads i get now.

Interesting. That's what you get for hacking! But seriously - there are better/more flexible ways to block ads and other unwanted content especially with something like Firefox extensions etc.