Canaries Princess hotel?

Determined

Hi guys
I'm trying to book an October holiday a bit of sun for the family. I've stayed in one of the princess resorts before and think t's perfect for our family needs.
I know there's one or two in the Canaries, Lanzarote and Gran Canarie but am stuck trying to find an Irish tour operator who goes there.......
Anyone recommend one ????
TIA

Hi guys
I'm trying to book an October holiday a bit of sun for the family. I've stayed in one of the princess resorts before and think t's perfect for our family needs.
I know there's one or two in the Canaries, Lanzarote and Gran Canarie but am stuck trying to find an Irish tour operator who goes there.......
Anyone recommend one ????
TIA

Not sure if its the same thing - The Princess Yaiza in Lanzarote? Sunway go there.

we stayed across the road from the Princess Yaiza a few yrs ago and have to say it is an amazing looking hotel with a superb location.

Have you tried booking direct with the hotel and getting a scheduled flight to Lanzarote?

Yes Determined if the Princess Yaiza is one of those hotels you mean what Tosullivan says is right. You can book direct with them. I know people who did it (last October funnily enough)

Back