Can you tell me who flies direct from Dublin to Verona, Italy

Locke

Hi All

Does anyone know who (if any) flies direct from Dublin to Verona, Italy?

Tried searching. Air Lingus don't seem to do it. Go hop have in direct flights and ryanair, well, is ryanair, seems like nothing for dates I'm looking for.

Thanks a million!

No one flies direct. Ryanair to Venice (Treviso) or Aer Lingus to Venice. Actually having looked at the Ryanair destinations map, milan (bergamo) might be closest, while bologna isnt' too far away either and aer lingus fly there.

For future reference the easiest way to find out about these flights is to google the destination airport and then search through either destinations or the arrivals/departures, or do the same for Dublin Airport.

Train timetables can be found here for all of europe
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?rt=1&
looks like an hour and a half train journey changing in venice so depending on price aer lingus might be better.
if you do use the train bologna actually seems handiest, direct train in an hour. getting into bologna from airport is very handy there's a bus that only takes about 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Thanks Derek, that's a great help. I might go to Milan and travel over, see some of Milan too!!

Thanks again
Locke

Package holidays to Lake Garda often use Verona. Crystal have a charter to Verona with CityJet. I do not know if they do 'Flight Only' deals but it might be worth asking.