Can you recommend a kitchen fitter in Wexford?

mct1

We're thinking of getting a flatpack kitchen from In-House and will need a good fitter soon (within the next 4 weeks). Any good names from personal experience? Thanks.

There's a guy called David Mooney in Barntown did a good job for me 2 years ago - manufactured & supplied the full kitchen. Not exactly what you were looking for. We were considering getting the flat pack from Cash & Carry Kitchens but this guy worked out about the same as getting the flat pack plus a fitter. We had a couple of awkward details in our kicthen & he handled these well. Flat packs seem good if you have perect straight lines to deal with & no staircase butting into the kitchen ceiling

There's a guy called David Mooney in Barntown did a good job for me 2 years ago - manufactured & supplied the full kitchen. Not exactly what you were looking for. We were considering getting the flat pack from Cash & Carry Kitchens but this guy worked out about the same as getting the flat pack plus a fitter. We had a couple of awkward details in our kicthen & he handled these well. Flat packs seem good if you have perect straight lines to deal with & no staircase butting into the kitchen ceiling

Thanks for the name - I can always ask him if he'd fit it.

Back