Can you recommend a drainage plubmber/contractor in D15?

cnu

Hello All,

Do you know any good Drainage plumber/contractor in the Dublin 15 area, preferable someone from whom you had previously job done and you are happy with him.

On the same note, I hear from previous posts that I could call the council to do that for me, i'm not sure what "council" means, will anyone in the group be kind enough to give me the phone number or point me in the correct direction please?

Thanx for taking pain to answer me.

Kind regards

Hi cnu,

Sorry I can't provide any recommendation for a plumber but I reckon that you are in the [broken link removed]catchment area.

Thanx for the mails, apprecaited. The water from my kitchen is getting logged into the outside drainage [which is in my back garden]. I just took an appointment with the Drain Doctor guys, I'll let you guys know how their service is

Million Thanx Sueellen,

The Drain Doctors called in this morning, their service was funtastic , yaa, they are quiet good, they cleared everything in 20 minutes using some hi-tech gadgets, I'd recommend them for anyone...

Thanx for all the mails,Lemme tell you, this group is very very useful..so keep asking about money

Slan
cnu