Can you recommend a budget facial- gift?

cibby

Hi!
I want to give a gift to a friend who has been through the mill. I don't have a lot of money, but am thinking of a facial or a spa-type experience. I have looked up spas but could never manage to afford such an expensive gift. Has anybody an idea of who/where I can give something like a facial-Dublin area please.
thanks!

How much did you want to spend? I would suggest getting a voucher for either a hair salon or a beauty salon, this way there is some flexibility in the gift and they can chose the treatment they'd like. have a look at the likes of Buff Day Spa or [broken link removed], haven't tried either of them so can't comment on the service.

What about daydream spa in Terenure? If you live anywhere nearby it's really nice. You could get a voucher for your friend.

How about a few friends clubbing togeather to get a decent voucher? Or price a massage or facial in a local salon (prob way cheaper than a spa-type place). Other small (& not too expensive) ideas would be a nights babysitting, a bunch of flowers, lunch & chat, a nice book......with something like this is definately down to it being the thought that counts!!

I've heard FAB in South Anne Street is very good. I've been to Buff Day spa several times and to be honest, it's looking quite grubby these days and don't think the prices they charge equate to the surroundings or the service you get so wouldn't recommend it.

M

What a lovely friend you are!

I'm not sure what kind of budget you have in mind but what about a massage in Nue Blue Eriu? If your friend has been having a tough time, then the massage will help him/her relax and although I've never been there, Mr gnubbit went and was treated incredibly well even though he definitely wouldn't fit their usual customer profile :) Apparently it has a lovely spa-like atmosphere.

Last edited:
Back