Can you have sky in another house?

Esme

Ok I have sky tv installed in my house. I am now thinking due to financial difficulties of renting out the house and renting somewhere smaller for a year or so.

A new place may not have sky? CAn I get it into the new place or will I have to uninstall it from my own place?

Esme

As far as I'm aware, you can move your existing account to another address (unless you intend leaving it for your tenants, which would be extremely generous!). Each Sky account will only cover a single address, so if you were to leave it in your current home, you would need to pay to have it installed in your new home, and pay 2 accounts each month.

You could leave the dish on the existing house. When you rent the other place, with the owners permission, you could put up another dish and hook that up to the sky box.
Leo

Sky can be a little fussy when it comes to having more than 1 account, but I did have 2 a few years back for the main house and a rented property out the back of the house.

Hi guys,

thanks a million. Yeah would seem, i leave the dish but bring the box etc with me, and get a new sky dish put up. My lodgers can then order a box for themselves, using the dish that is already up.

Cheers

Back