Can you bring a camera into the point?

Does anyone know can you bring a camera to a concert in the Point depot?

Any concert I have been to there in the past 5 yrs they have had an announcement saying that the promoters forbid the use of camera equipment. But, in reality, they don´t search you and I´ve never had mine confiscated. I think they take the approach that if it´s for personal use (as opposed to for publication) then they´re not too bothered...

At the Dolly Parton concert last Monday, there were repeated announcements that flash photography was not permitted during that show. This suggested that the policy will vary depending on different artists/shows.

At the Dolly Parton concert last Monday, there were repeated announcements that flash photography was not permitted during that show. This suggested that the policy will vary depending on different artists/shows.

I think that is the case alright - if the artist or promoter objects then you will get a flash of the red beam pen in your face from one of the bouncers. I was at a Bob Dylan concert a while back and he threatened to leave the stage if the flashes didnt stop

I would suggest to bring a bag of sweets and a bottle of water I found the Point to be very expensive for refreshments.