Can I update flights

dodo

I am flying to England tommorow with Ryanair and coming back later that night,I was booked in the normal way.I will have no bagage . I am wondering can I change so I dont have to Q up and can I also go for priority booking.Do I newed to give passport number,

There is only one class with Ryanair so you cannot upgrade. If you have checked in online then you already have priority travel. If you have not you can purchase priority at the Ryanair desk in the airport. Even with priority you still have to queue in the priority queue.

[I have to q up for checking in but I thought I could change that so I could print of a the boarding pass
quote=BOXtheFOX;610797]There is only one class with Ryanair so you cannot upgrade. If you have checked in online then you already have priority travel. If you have not you can purchase priority at the Ryanair desk in the airport. Even with priority you still have to queue in the priority queue.[/quote]

I don't understand what you are saying? You don't have to queue to check in. You print off your boarding pass and priority boarding card at home or in your hotel or internet coffee shop or wherever. You then go straight to the security area and bypass the check in. When you get to the boarding gate there are usually two queues. One for people who have a printed off their priority boarding card by checking in online or who have purchased it at the airport. The other queue is for people who have "checked in" luggage and cannot avail of the priority boarding pass.

All done now that was the thing I had no boarding pass as a new girl in the office booked this,she did not ask for passport no's or DOB etc so no boarding pass. and just sent me the old paper that you get with ryanair. I rany up Ryanair and they where great and talked me throught until I could print of boarding pass

check your phone bill , they probably charged you 1 euro per minute for the privilege of helping you haha