Can I retrieve numbers saved to phone?

Z

Z100

Help! Long story....I bought a Nokia 6210i (is that it??) a few months ago and had all my numbers on it, a lot of them saved to the phone rather than the card.

The phone started acting up after a while - 'insert sim card' came up on the screen, even though the card was already in. This, apparently, is a common problem with the phone.

I left it in for repair but had to buy another phone (work paid the bill, thank Gawd) because I needed it that weekend.

I got the first phone back about a fortnight later and checked it tonight....'insert sim card' still showing up :mad: The same card works perfectly in the second phone.

I'll leave it in for repair again but is there any way of getting those numbers off the first phone with this problem?

And is there any gadget out there that copies numbers from phones rather than just sim cards?

Thanks for your help.

Download pc suite from the Nokia website,find out from the site which cable you need to connect 6210i to your computer.Try connecting the phone and see can you"explore" the phone.A Nokia repair centre should be able to retrieve your numbers if you don't feel up to the"explore"route.

I agree - is probably your best bet other than getting a service centre to look at it. If you don't already have a data cable or some way of connecting the phone to your PC (infra red, Bluetooth etc.) then you can usually get the data cable on eBay fairly cheap and most likely cheaper than buying locally.

Back