Can I actually ASK a real person in Ryanair or Aer Lingus a question?

Calico

Been trying to ask them some question regarding some of their baggage allowances etc but all I get are recorded messages which don't have the information that I am looking for.

Has anyone ever spoken to a real person to ask them a specific question?

Re: Can I actually ASK someone in Ryanair or Aer Lingus a question?

Why not post the question here in case somebody can answer it? Some people have spoken to customer service representatives of both companies. There are existing threads about this.

Re: Can I actually ASK someone in Ryanair or Aer Lingus a question?

I spent a good deal of a recent day off trying to ring Ryan Air on behalf of my father to check something about flights he had booked. I tried both the dublin number and the premium line and it rang engaged constantly. In the end I gave up.

I'd have to speculate that if the mysterious information that you're looking for isn't on their website / recorded info etc. then if you did manage to get through to a real person in their call centre they probably wouldn't know either.

I had a luggage related query with Aer Lingus recently and after listening to their automated bit, I hung, rang again and went through to reservations, who were able to answer my question.

I had a luggage related query with Aer Lingus recently and after listening to their automated bit, I hung, rang again and went through to reservations, who were able to answer my question.

I did the same and the guy in reservations answered my question!