Can believe Leinster fell

dodo

Can't believe Leinster fell into the same old trap and believed in their own hype.
How many great teams get caught out by this type of hype.

Maybe they were beaten by a better team. Jennings could be in serious trouble over the alleged gouging of Nick Kennedy in the first half.

I don't think Leinster got caught up in their own hype, they are still a cracking team. LI were only slightly better and showed up Leinster at the lineout. Leinster should still come out of the group but may not have a home 1/4 final tie. Leinster have the required skill to go all the way again this year.

London Irish played better on the day; Leinster had the posession but couldn't turn it into points because LI kept the pressure on all the time. Leinster were far too defensive from the start and onlt showed real fire in the last 10 minutes.

I thought that Irish were just the stronger team on the day. It's not all over for Leinster, it's only the first game. I thought they really missed Rocky, any team would be weakened by his departure. They have to face up to Brieve next game and get a result but thats not beyond them.

Munster have had a shaky start too - Geraghty really cut through them - at least it wasn't a home tie though.

Biggest shock of the weekend had to be Treviso!