Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in Nerja, Spain which is good value, July time.

dodo

Thinking of going to Nerja in Spain this year with a family who have gone last 3 yrs who always rent the same villa which in turn means a car is needed.

We are thinking this year of going with them but want to stay in a hotel in the main resort as I hate the idea of needing a car on holidays,

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in Nerja which is good value, thinking July time. thanks,

We rented an apartment in Nerja right in the centre. I have to say that I didn't like Nerja at all.

Why

Hi any particular reason you did not like Nerja, We where in Saloue last year and really liked it,so would like to know why it was so bad aswill take on board,was your aparment nice? and if so would you recommend thanks

We rented an apartment in Nerja right in the centre. I have to say that I didn't like Nerja at all.

I like a nice long promenade to walk. There are bits of promenade here. We felt that it was very dirty. Lots of old rubbish lying around in corners. Lots of cats down at the Balcon, you could smell them. Part of the town is nice and there are some nice restaurants. Some people love the place, we didn't. We got a one bed apartment off www.holiday-rentals.co.uk at very reasonable cost, that was O.K. about 5 minutes walk from the seafront and town centre.

Back