Can anyone recommend a Gym in Kildare?

roxy

As the tiltle says! The Ospery is the only one I have heard good things about, but it's quite pricey. I could go back to Citywest as it would be on my way home but if there was another in Naas/Newbridge I'd prefer it.

Thanks!

Theres a good one in Clane if thats not too far for you.

A little out of the way but wouldn't mind if it was good and the price was right! What's it called SteelBlue?

There is also a new one opening in the westgrove hotel in clane I think too.

So I think there are actually 2 decent ones. Sorry dont know the names.

Just search for "GYM" and "Clane" in www.goldenpages.ie

Killashee - think it is €600 pa - try to negotiate with them/get corporate rate etc.

Thanks Winnie, never even thought of Killashee and its only down the road! How will I get the corporate rate? Would there have to be more than 1 person?

There is also the Naas Health and Fitness in Monread, a few people i work with are in it and say its very good and only around €400pa,

Thanks Judy, just mailed them for rates, this would also be very handy for me.

No probs, €600 is not bad at all, better than the Ospery at €73 a month.!

I just asked them for corporate rate - work for large company & said there were other people interested in joining............so they set up my company.......You don't get if you don't ask.
I think they seem to be willing to negotiate.

Good luck.

Did anyone else ever join? Did they ever ask you about it? You can just pay through your own account I presume...?

Nope not aware of anyone else joining.......I don't think it was an issue for them. Plenty of people even from small companies seem to have corporate membership - think it is just a way for them to give you a discount without looking like you can bargain with them or something.
You can pay upfront (cheaper) or dd through bank account.

Hey,

Did anyone join the Gym in Clane, if so what did you pay (Corporate Rate) and what is it like, moving there soon.