Can anyone help with directions

Mrs V

wondering if anyone can help i'm visiting dublin next wk, & i'm not sure where i'm going, does anyone know the distance or how long it wud tkse to get from Heuston Station to Templeogue

it's about 7km from Heuston to Templeogue village, how long it takes will depend on what time of day you're doing the trip, outside of rush hours it would take about 20 minutes in a taxi. if using public transport, you can get the 92 from heuston to trinity then get on any of the 15s apart from the 15a.

Hi Mrs V,
Im not sure how you plan to get there (car, bus, taxi).

But if you are taking a bus you need to take a bus from heuston to city centre - maybe 15 minutes to catch bus and get there. Then either take any of the 15 buses (except the 15a) from the side of Trinity College (across from D'olier St) and the journey is around 30 minutes (depending on traffic), or a 49 or 65 bus from the quays (opposite SIPTU) - again, roughly 30 mins journey.

A taxi from Heuston would be quickest - 30 mins total, with a cost of maybe 2oish euro or thereabouts?

Very busy area, you could walk into city centre - but its a bit of a trek (maybe 1.5 - 2 mile walk?), especially if youre carrying anything.

But the buses from Heuston to centre are very frequent.

templeogue is a huge area, especially if you believe the estate agents, so it will depend whereabouts in templeogue you are and your definition of busy, it's a nice area and as stated above less than 5 miles to city centre. you can use this site to get walking or cycling directions to places in town
go to the journey planner part and insert your details or use google maps.

Apologies, I read the last post from MrsV as asking about how busy the area around Heuston was.

As Dereko1969 says, Templeogue is a large area - all buses I stated leave you in the centre of the village.