Campingaz refillls

zag

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin or nearby counties to get Campingaz refills ? I had a look at the campingaz.com website and their retailer locator showed nobody selling the R907 2.72kg bottle. I know this is incorrect because I have bought them in two places in Wicklow & Kilkenny.

The 907 is the largest of their bottles and looks like this - [broken link removed]

I had a look at the O'Meara & Charles Camping websites, but they didn't have them listed.

Just wondering if anyone knows places selling them in or around Dublin. I will call the shops above tomorrow to see if they do them.

Cheers,

z

There are a few camping/outdoor stores in the Capel Street area in case that's of any use? Have you tried Great Outdoors? Not the cheapest in my experience but well established and a good bet for stock or info.

I rang around this AM and the prices quoted ranged from €13.50 to €17.99. Basically the nearer to Dublin city centre the more expensive - so Great Outdoors & Capel Camping came out at the top, O'Meara (Crumlin) wasn't far off and then Charles Camping (Blessington) was the cheapest.

z

Back