Cable from Kitchen to Front box room

dodo

I have PC which needs internet cable(router) and is in kitchen I also have got a free PC which also needs cable and want this to be put in front box room, I do have a 15 metre cable which is long enough to reach from kitchen The PC is located on left hand side when you enter the kitchen,
which is best way to link PC to the router
standard 3 bedroom house

A little bit difficult to know exactly what you are trying to do, maybe it me, though.

If I understand properly, you are trying to link the "new" PC to your existing modem/router, well why not just use WiFi instead of cable ?

buy yourself a set of these, if you google "homeplug" you will probably get them cheaper somewhere else .

I have wifi but the PC itself is not wifi so that is why I need to use cable ,unless there is something to enable pc wifi friendly

I have wifi but the PC itself is not wifi so that is why I need to use cable ,unless there is something to enable pc wifi friendly

USB WiFi adapters can be bought on Ebay from about a fiver upwards.

Just wondering I have a Thomson TG585 V8/ 3E13D4 wifi certified from last company I used for internet now have UPC,
just wondering can this be used as
there is 4 yellow ports at the back plus 1DSL

https://www.google.ie/#q=tg585+v8

The Thomson is a modem, you are not looking for a modem. You need a Wifi Adapter to connect in to your new UPC modem/router.