Buying TV online

Brian76

Good day folks, first post on here so go easy on me :)

Just wondering has anybody priced tv's online with the likes of komplett or pixmania & then gone into the stores here like DID/Currys/Power City etc & try to negotiate a price closer to the online price.

I'm looking at getting a tv which costs 1100e in all the above stores but can locate for 900e online :confused:

Good day folks, first post on here so go easy on me :)

Just wondering has anybody priced tv's online with the likes of komplett or pixmania & then gone into the stores here like DID/Currys/Power City etc & try to negotiate a price closer to the online price.

I'm looking at getting a tv which costs 1100e in all the above stores but can locate for 900e online :confused:

Welcome to AAM.

Do a search as this has been discussed before, I got a TV from Pixmania and saved (incl delivery) around €300.00 on the next best price in store here in Ireland.

Welcome to AAM.

Do a search as this has been discussed before, I got a TV from Pixmania and saved (incl delivery) around €300.00 on the next best price in store here in Ireland.

I think his point is that he KNOWS he can save money online from Pixmania etc but that he would like to buy in a store here and negotiate a similar price to the online store.

Komplett now (in the last month) have opened up a "bricks and mortar" pick up point in Blanchardstown so you have the best of both worlds - order online and pick up in store.

Back