Buying tickets today on the Irish Rugby Supportes club web site

Mpsox

Folks

just wondering if anyone else experienced issues this morning trying to buy tickets for the Autumn games. I noticed they have now suspended sales. Have a mail from Paypoint saying that my purcahse went through ok, but anytime I went back into the website it was saying the transaction needed to be completed but I didn't want to do that in case I got charged a 2nd time

Did anyone else have issues or were people able to get tickets and get confirmation from the club that they were successful?

I noticed their supporters forum notice boards are also suspended!!!!

I'm in the same position as you. There is quite a long thread on this under Rugby on Boards.ie and you can see the problems people had. I put in all my credit card details, pressed authorise - and nothing happened for about 5 mins - then I was kicked out. I got no confirmation email so I don't know where I stand

Hi
I am in the same boat too. Just saw this on the website and I got an email saying taht the Status was ok. It was a real mess this morning. I hope I have been successful though - it was to be an ideal Christams present! I suppose we will have to wait and see!

Ticket Sales suspendedDue to technical issues beyond our control we have been forced to suspend the sale of tickets on IrishRugby.ie to Supporters Club members. We have received a number of queries in regard to purchases that have already been made and we will be answering all of those queries over the next 24 hours.

Yeah they mentioned this on the radio earlier that bookings were suspended due to a problem with the booking system.

I got 3 e-mails from PayPoint.net to say that my transaction was successful. Same order number, but three different times.

I also got an e-mail from the IRFU:

Thank you for your order.

Your order reference is xxxxx.

Your card details have been successfully processed and your order is now confirmed.

Your order information appears below. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us using the relevant email address as listed below quoting your reference number.

So, it looks like I've got tickets but may have a bit of hassle if I've paid treble for them.

Got the same mail this morning as well from the IRFU. I'll be happier when I have the tickets in my hand, just concerned now that I've been billed twice as well

They have stated that anyone who has been billed twice will have the money debited back on the card they used.

I've been billed three times, and have received two refunds.
I've received an additional confirmation from the IRFU. I think I can safely say that my four tickets are in the post.

Hi, Can any of you confirm how many tickets are in a package. I see Gautama is expecting 4 tickets but when I tried to buy I was only allowed to purchase two packages. I was assuming that a package was one ticket for each of the two matches in the group. I am a first time subscriber to the supporters club so maybe this is the reason.
Can someone clarify if it is one or a pair of tickets per match per package?

Thanks.

There's a long thread about this on [broken link removed] where one person had 12 deductions on his credit card ! I had 7 deductions but thankfully 6 have already been refunded and I have my tickets. I bought two packages (2 x 2 tickets = 4) for Argentina and England.

Hi, Can any of you confirm how many tickets are in a package. I see Gautama is expecting 4 tickets but when I tried to buy I was only allowed to purchase two packages. I was assuming that a package was one ticket for each of the two matches in the group. I am a first time subscriber to the supporters club so maybe this is the reason.
Can someone clarify if it is one or a pair of tickets per match per package?

Thanks.

They did clarify the situation with the packages. You can buy two options, these options are either a single ticket to one of the games, or a single ticket to two games. You can buy two of the one option if you want to get pairs of tickets together.
Leo

Back