Buying Shares for GSK : NYSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_unaid

Hi I am very very new in dealing with the share.
I registered my self somewhere and one company cdequities
Broadgate Tower
201 Bishopsgate
London
EC2M 3AB
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 203 318 1660
FAX: +44 207 983 9513
E-mail: info@cdequities.com

Call me everyday to give me a good tips and telling me about the shares.
Yesterday he told be about GSK in newyork exchange that they will increase upto 40% in 90 to 100 days.

As i agreed over the phone to buy 50 shares of GSK @ 32.70$ and he give a contract in the pdf format .

As he said they don't issue certificate because its for short term and yours money will in anonymos account in bank of america.

As i got the bank detail to transfer as i am wondering is that the scam or the way shares are dealing always.

Please help me out.

Currently the price per share is $35.52

This sounds extremely dodgy.

If you hand over your money and are not added to the share register, then you have no claim of ownership on your shares. Also, did they not tell you what the buying cost of these shares was, or the fee they're charging for the recommendation?

Do not give these people a penny until you find out more

They charge 5% commission for each transaction and 2.5% annual fee. Crazy expensive.

From their website:
Special Discounts on Stocks Invitations to buy stocks at specially discounted rates, available to CD Equities clients only.

This doesn't make any sence. Why would anyone sell shares below market value?

Thanks for yours response. They told be that they will 2% if profit is more then 10% and didn't say anything about annual fees.

Also how do i check that shares are registered

This has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Check if they are authorised to sell shares in Ireland.

I very much doubt it.

Brendan

GSK Shares at discount

Decided to post this as there was a similar post earlier which is now locked.

I received a similar call from an agent selling GSK shares at a discount and with the immediate margin on the buy I became interested. The paperwork was sent out to me and I did a background check on both the seller and the intermediary broker. Neither companies do not appear exist when checking the internet. The broker rang again today and began telling me how they're registered in Switzerland... this is quite easy to check from the Swiss Federal CRO... companies do not exist!!

New to this so not sure if I'm allowed post the names of the companies involved up but if so, would be good as a warning to any others recieveing these calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back