buying from strawberrynet

kim

Hi

I seen a thread about strawberrynet few months ago but I cant find it, just wondering what is the deal with buying from it, I heard there was a thing here about it being held until you pay the duty on the goods you got, does anyone know how it works, want to order something small but dont want to get caught out paying more.

I think they now pay the duty on everything coming in to Ireland - the prices are higher as a result and may not be very competitive

I used to buy from it when you could pay in $dollars. You can only pay in Euro now and I don't find it quite as competitive. The weak dollar helped.

But would you have the same confidence in the quality of what you're going to get from an eBay seller?

Have never had a bad experience so far TG. I think it you do your homework right on ebay you can rarely go wrong. I always check feedback score and search all feedback thoroughly. So far so good. Have just this evening purchased 75ml bottle of Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue for £7.95+£3.99postage. Person selling it got it as gift & didnt like it. No box for it and used twice. Would be a long time trying to get bottle of 5th Avenue for 16euro (approx).

Back