Buying ds lite from amazon.co.uk(any other options)

MrMan

Sorry if I'm duplicating previous threads, but I'm in a bit of a panic regarding this console (like everyone else it seems at the moment). I thought I remembered hearing that amazon don't deliver electronics to Ireland, so that would rule one avenue out. Has anyone received this console from amazon and are there any other reputable sites that I could get the ds lite from before christmas.

They deliver to Northern Ireland.

You could try Pixmania.ie, Komplett.ie or maybe Dabs.ie. I've used all these sites in the past but not a couple of weeks before Christmas. As a last resort, you could try eBay.ie and filter to only show items for sale in Ireland - which might allow you to collect item or give you more of sense of how long it'll take to get the system to you.

I'd guess eBay will probably be the most expensive option as I suspect most of what was in Smyths etc. is now up on eBay on offer to the highest bidder;-)

I got a pink one by checking each argos store online everyday until they got a delivery - if you don't mind what colour, you'll probably have a better chance but it will be a pain checking for each colour in each store - checking each Dublin store for the pink one was bad enough for me!

thanks for the replies, I think I'm gonna chance ringing all of the shops everyday and hope for the best, and in the mean time think of a plan b,c, and d