Buying a parking space in my development

But that's my point Brendan. You haven't answered my questions from my original post which were

--- I know it's price is how much I'm willing to pay etc...how would I go about getting a market value though.

--- Has anyone bought such a space in the last few years. From what the managing agent has told me no one else is interested.

Instead you decided I was looking to "exploit" someone and "squeeze every last penny out of them" . These are your exact words.

Right from the off, from my original post I was asking about market value and if someone had bought something similar.

I've gotten some good pieces of advice and observations/comments from other AAM contributors. Not all agreeing with me or seeing things how I see them.

Thats fine and really good to get different points of view. I'm fine with saying I'm wrong on stuff and for someone to say, have you looked at it this way.

But with you, all I've done is try to defend my position from your incorrect assumptions about me exploiting a person and squeezing a buyer.

Freddie, while I wish you a long life living in your apartment in Harold's Cross, I feel fairly sure that you will die and your executors will find it easier to sell your apartment with another parking space.

But if that is too big an assumption, then, of course, I apologise. May you live forever.

Brendan

And then smart ass comments that add nothing, but show your inability to say, I apologise my assumptions about the situation weren't correct in the 1st place.

I think this thread has run its course.

My late grandfather used to say “there’s more of them out than in”...never a truer word said.

Do you think I am lying? :)

I said similar in post 5 Brendan, though was referring to my own apartment here, but I'd say v hard to sell an apartment here with no parking space given the very limited parking options near by. The day you buy is the day you sell, I didn't have a car when I bought here but had a bit of foresight for when I did, when I sold and as well as for visitors. In fact we are currently looking at the facility for equipping the spots with electric chargers - won't apply to most people at the moment but investigating if they want them and also again possibly an additional benefit should anyone want to sell

Back