Business startup

N

newperson

Hi all

I am new to this forum, dont know how much benefit will i get from experts and people on this forum, but i shall try to seek some suggestion. Its been very hard so far ever since i lost my job, worked few places and it seems impossible to find a job. Want to start something on my own, i have seen a place idle for the restaurant and takeaway but is it ok to go ahead with this ? I cant make up my mind, worried what if it didnt work out for me ? Do you think i should take a chance?? Please suggest

All business start ups require investment, this investment is normally what you weigh up against the risk to make your decision.

Very carefully check all aspects of your proposed business, ie licencing for the premises, planning, type of lease, etc as these will all contribute to the overall costs involved.

When you are sure you have exact figures then make your decision.

As a word of advice to anyone setting up in business I would say that if you think it will be glamorous you are wrong, it will be roll up your sleaves and fight to make it work. Only you will know if you have the passion and drive to make it a success.