Busha Browne's Hot Pepper Sauce

CCOVICH

This is the best hot sauce I have ever had. I found it in Dunnes Stores around 3 or 4 months ago but it has never appeared since. Has anyone else seen it around, or are there any Caribbean type speciality shops in the Dublin area that might have it in stock.

Any US or UK websites are charging very high ($110 and £40) flat rate delivery fees.

This is the best hot sauce I have ever had. I found it in Dunnes Stores around 3 or 4 months ago but it has never appeared since. Has anyone else seen it around, or are there any Caribbean type speciality shops in the Dublin area that might have it in stock.

Any US or UK websites are charging very high ($110 and £40) flat rate delivery fees.

Have you asked Dunnes to order it in again? They are usually quite good at this these days, that is, if its available at all. I'll have a look in our local branch to see if they have any.

Superquinn are great at stocking unusual stuff or ordering it in.

Why not contact the manufacturer to ask where it's stocked? I did this a few months ago to ask about a particular cereal which had disappeared from the shop shelves. My query was forwarded to the Irish distributor who replied with a list of the shops which stock it.

I got some Busha Browne's in Tesco in Galway today - was buying Piri Piri sauce, spotted this further up the aisle and decided to try it based on CCOVICH raving about it. Its top stuff alright. It wasn't with the other hot sauces, it was further along in a section where they have speciality stuff- rice wine, sushi wrapping, wild boar pate in jars etc.

I sent 3-4 e-mails (manufacturer, suppliers) and got one (useless) response (on the basis that I was a wholesaler).

Looks like luck of the draw-I haven't found it anywhere since.

Glad someone else enjoys it too!

if one Tesco stocks it would it not follow that all Tesco's would stock it? - -I'll have a look in Naas Tesco this evening

Back