Burst pipes flood apartment

chotelling69

Burst pipe flooded my apartment and carpets are completely wet. I called the owner. Owner told the property manager. The manager brought over a shop then left. Who's responsible for removing the water from carpets. Am I to clean it all up or is it up to them. Not sure what exactly is to be done. Please advise me on what they should do.

The owner. Carpets won't be an issue for the property manager or block policy as they would have been fitted by the owner and arent covered by the block policy.

. Who's responsible for removing the water from carpets. Am I to clean it all up or is it up to them.

The landlord is responsible. I know of no way it is possible to dry flooded carpets by machine. They will need replacing, and should be removed asap.

Yes a shop vac sorry. Dropped it off and left. No asked if I needed help or asked any questions carpet after words. Properity manager was the words. The manager lives here for free and is suppose is to deal w/ us tenants and all issues on the grounds. This is the second time this has happened. What should they have done. My carpet stunck for a long time after words and I don't want to go threw that again.

Your posts are very hard to read-this is not twitter!