Burning good DVD's from AVI without audio issues

G

Gabriel

Does anyone know how to burn DVD files from an AVI rip that does not have the audio issue whereby it seems to go out of synch - like bad dubbing or something?

I'm using Super DVD Creator to create the .VOB files.

I know there's degradation when you rip a DVD to an AVI and then back to DVD but I'm hoping that there's a workaround (perhaps a different app) for the audio problem?

Read down through the applicable guides on videohelp to see different methods. One might suite you better. I don't believe there's anything you can do in advance of the conversion. In other words, you need to watch the DVD and realise the sync problem before going back, de-muxing the AVI to audio and video streams and then using something like vobsub to make adjustments. Before burning them to DVD you should be able to view them from your PC's DVD player software (or VideoLAN) and determine if the problem's still there.

i used convertxdvd.no sync loss and picture was fine.its downlaodable version is free for 14 days so you can try before buying.I had huge problems with nero with voice sync and judging by references on other sites,its a common problem.email me if u want more info.

Back