Burning DVD Nero Vision out of Synch

R

Ryaner

Hey

Was using Nero Vision express 3 to burn dvd but lately the last 2 films have been out of synch. Start of film is ok but then its like watching a bad dubbed movie

What other applications are there for burning onto dvd or is it just unlucky they go out of synch

Cheers

dvd

Dunno if its any use but in my experience, if I ever get a dvd from a friend, or download an avi with the same problem as you describe, then installing the latest codecs have fixed it.

I dont know why you would get it from a dvd you burned yourself though. That would seem to be a common problem so theres probably better dvd burning forums then here. google for "dvd forums" and you'll see what I mean.

i used convertxdvd.no sync loss and picture was fine.its downlaodable version is free for 14 days so you can try before buying.I had huge problems with nero with voice sync and judging by references on other sites,its a common problem.email me if u want more info

i use nero vision express and found that if you burn the dvd's at a slower speed (say 4x instead of max) they work fine.

I've had the same problem with Nero Express with relatively powerful machine and over 1Gb RAM. It does help if you don't run any processor/memory intensive applications whilst burning.