bump in carpet. will fitters come back out?

shoppergal

just looking for some advice.

got carpets laid in a new build about 8 weeks ago. i wasn't there when they laid the carpets. noticed afterwards one or two little lumps(like it hadn't been stuck down fully) in different areas but was told by our tiler that they would likely flatten themselves out.

Now most of them have but there is one fairly long lump of carpet in my bedroom that is sticking up and it's really annoying me. OH didn't even notice until I pointed it out so it's not glaringly obvious but I know it's there.

If I call the shop that supplied and fitted the carpet are they likely to tell me to eff off does anyone know? I haven't been very impressed with their customer service up to now.

got carpets laid in a new build about 8 weeks ago. noticed afterwards one or two little lumps(like it hadn't been stuck down fully) in different areas

I'd say 8 weeks plus would be considered a long time before mentioning anything - have you approached them at all yet?

If I call the shop that supplied and fitted the carpet are they likely to tell me to eff off does anyone know?

It's worth trying at least I'd say - carpet may just need to be stretched a bit more. Why have you not been impressed with their customer service and think they will tell you to eff off - have you had issues with the same job already?

I'd say 8 weeks plus would be considered a long time before mentioning anything - have you approached them at all yet?

no, have just been taken up with other house stuff and haven't got around to it. haven't found them the easiest to deal with so been putting it off i suppose.

. Why have you not been impressed with their customer service and think they will tell you to eff off - have you had issues with the same job already?
Had alot of issues after we'd ordered. they cancelled the fitting twice because the carpet wasn't in stock and then on the day they were due to come they "forgot". they came the next day instead when i was back to work which is why i wasn't there when they fitted it.

Will call in to them tomorrow I think and say it. Thanks.

Back