Built-in wardrobes

dino

Hi folks,
I'm in the process of buying a house that has no built-in wardrobes. Can anyone advise on how much a typical 3 or 4 door fitted wardrobe will cost?
Also, can anyone recommend a good value supplier in Cork?

Not trying to jump on your post Dino, but has anyone any experience of the DIY built in wardrobe solution i.e Stanley doors and inserts available in B&Q (and Homebase I think)?. I am thinking of going for this option as the quotes I got from Sliderobes etc. sounded overboard. Are the Stanley wardrobes easy to install (my DIY rating would be medium) and are they a good product as some build-it-yourself furniture can be quite flimsy....just for information, a girl I spoke to in B&Q estimated a 3 week delivery time on the doors we liked.

Thx
MGL

I'm having Sliderobes fitted this week - but was amazed with Arnotts selection. 800 - 1500 euro for a 560mm depth and 2 door 1500 width. They look fab and I only wish I'd seen them before.

there is a place called slide and glide in togher - no experience with them but would love some feedback on them.

Ted,
When you say Arnott's do you mean the big department store. Are they their own brand?

Nelly,
I work near Togher so I'll try to get in to Slide & Glide for a look.

My uncle recently installed B&Q wardrobes and he said they were very good.

Back