Built in/Fitted Wardrobes in Attic

c1aro

Hi

I'm not sure which is the right description (built-in or fitted).

I am looking for someone to build wardrobes in a converted attic space. I've already rung two carpenters (one from an ad and one via referral) and neither have come back to me despite numerous messages (over 5 weeks).

Anyone had any experience with a good carpenter capable of doing this job in the Cork (Cork East) area.

Thanks.

Have you tried cash & carry kitchens? in spite of the name they do built in wardrobes/cupboards as well.

I might be wrong, but I think Cash & Carry Kitchens just do preformed doors. The problem with the attic is that there is the sloping bit which has to be taken into account. But maybe there is a way around this - ie buy a preformed door up to a certain height and leave a blank space on top. That's my problem - I just don't know anything about it!

Has anyone had wardrobes put into an attic space (sloping walls). What did they turn out like?

Thanks.

c1aro said:
I might be wrong, but I think Cash & Carry Kitchens just do preformed doors. The problem with the attic is that there is the sloping bit which has to be taken into account. But maybe there is a way around this - ie buy a preformed door up to a certain height and leave a blank space on top. That's my problem - I just don't know anything about it!

Has anyone had wardrobes put into an attic space (sloping walls). What did they turn out like?

Thanks.

My sister had fitted wardrobes built into her townhouse bedroom a few years ago. They turned out lovely - the doors were graduated down the slope of the ceiling.

Try IMAGES - based in Ashbourne Ind Estate

They did mine last year and several neighbours.

Excellent work and price.

Back