Buggy on Ryanair if the child is over 2

Bronte

Anyone direct me to where the rule on carrying a buggy for a child is on the Ryanair website for a child just over 2 - so classed as a child. It refers to infants (to me that means under 2) being allowed a buggy free of charge but I cannot find any reference to older 'toddlers'.

I have never been charged by Ryanair for bringing a buggy for my children even when they were well past the infant stage, and we have travelled with them quite frequently in the last few years. I wouldn't worry about it, nor would I mention it to the staff at the check-in desk in case you give them ideas

I actually had never thought of it until I did web check in yesterday and normally they give you the sticker for the buggy when you check in at the desk, maybe I'll just go through customs and see what they say at the boarding, if I have to I'll leave the buggy behind.

The procedure is that you go through as normal , then give your buggy to the lad/lass at the steps , the buggy will be stowed and waiying for you at the steps at your destination. Have done this with Ryanair many times without any problem.

The procedure is that you go through as normal , then give your buggy to the lad/lass at the steps , the buggy will be stowed and waiying for you at the steps at your destination. Have done this with Ryanair many times without any problem.
This is what we did and had no problem. Strange thing is nobody checked the weight/size of the 10kg bags - shush - don't tell Michael.