budget travel

salaried

Hi , I was wondering has anyone here booked holidays with Budget travel recently. The reason I am asking is when going on a package holiday I prefer to deal directly with someone over the counter but budget is only available on line now, any help is appreciated, Regards Salaried.

just seen this question so probably too late to repkly..

There is no such company as Budget Travel anymore.

The name "BUDGET TRAVEL" was bought by Club travel Abbey st Dublin 2 which is ,amongst other things ,a retail travel agent where you can ask any questions personally.
Basically Club Travel sells the holidays of licensed tour operators and also puts together individual self-made packages -just like any travel agent.
It is not a tour operator in the commonly understood sense of the world.

The holidays that are advertised in the website of Budget travel (i.e. Club travel) could be a Panorama, First Choice or other tour operators holiday.

If you want to deal personally with someone over the counter go to your nearest travel agent.

Thanks Nick, The holiday is for my wife and her sister. The holiday I am planning on booking is on budget travels ?? website and is the only one that deals with a favourite hotel of ours. Neither my wife or her sister travel light as their trips turn out to be shopping expeditions and as the flights are with ryanair it is putting them off, Actually the fact that the flights are with ryanair is putting them off, Hardly the biggest problem in the world I know. I think we will try Lee travel , Thanks for your reply Nick, As helpful as always.

Back