BT broadband

P

panathon

I have read previous posts on BT and their seriously inadequate performance in terms of billing - for phone line or broadband - but everyone seems to rate the actual service. For 3 months now - I have been plagued by non existent dsl or/and phone service. and this week I have been without either and anyone who uses them will know what I mean when u can't get through to customer service even though they blatantly advertise otherwise. Any tips on where to call?

Thanks lasno, will try that email tomorrow and serotonin - my nescafe moment is lasting a lifetime!!

BT broadband - could not recommend it to my worst enemy..well, maybe my wost en...

Hi, I've had many problems with BT Broadband - overcharging for line and broadband (not calls) - overcharged by more than €100 (got credit eventually...) Their customer support is very, very bad - long time waiting for answer, rarely ring back, average 10 days to answer emails (even though the auto reply says they will answer within 48hrs!). I could go on, and on. Basically, even though I hated Eircom originally, now I would be very glad to be back with their beautifully helpful and smooth service, compared to BT Ireland. I could not recommend BT Ireland to anyone at all, even my worst enemy (well....maybe my worst en.....)
Atmo

Re: BT broadband - could not recommend it to my worst enemy..well, maybe my wost en..

Basically, even though I hated Eircom originally, now I would be very glad to be back with their beautifully helpful and smooth service, compared to BT Ireland.
Please try Digiweb first. Even though €ircon have done everything they can to frustrate their competitors (and i'm talking about unfair actions), I know this is no excuse for the level of service that BT are providing.

However, if we all go running back to €ircon, thats not going to do any of us any good in the long term.

I'm afraid running back to eircom is the only option left to me. I wouldn't recommend BT to my worst enemy. I am now 10 days without a phone line or broadband. To date I have yet to receive any response from a manager of any sort, after umpteen calls and mails - or from comreg who I approached on the matter. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?

try sharon norton at 01 432 7158. she sorted me out with bt after one phone call. the rest are living in a sort of limboland of their own.