Broadford and Ballinteer areas - Dundrum - Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Hi
Anyone got any up to date feedback on Broadford and Ballinteer areas in general please - looking at property there at minute

THere are thread re this area on the site but most of these are few year old so just looking for some up to date feedback from anyone living there currently or has lived there in the not too distant past

I've recently moved into Marlay Wood, the estate directly behind Broadford that's just a bit closer to Marley Park. I must say we are very happy with the area. The park is fantastic to have right across the street. There seem to be lots of schools around for goods, Dundrum Shopping Center and Nutgrove are very close, there is a SuperQuinns within walking distance and I have a Centra, Lidl, Off License, Indian Takeway literally across the street. We also have very easy access to the M50. I mainly work at home though sometimes travel to the office in Blanchardstown, my wife works at UCD and we are both finding commuting pretty good when we need to do it. I can't really fault the area to be honest and things are great. The people in the area seem great. Traffic can get a bit bad around peak times, but we know when this is going to happen and with everything so close we can walk to do most things.

Hope that helps.

Hi, Ballinteer is a good area but if buying in broadford avoid houses opposite green areas as there has been a bit of antisocial behaviour from time to time there, otherwise it is a really good area and they are rebuilding the swimming pool opposite the broadford estate which is another bonus. My niece goes to the preschool at scoil naithi which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.