Broadband with no phone line

loll

Hi
Do any of ye know if there is broadband with no phoneline available in Enniscorthy Co Wexford. I currently have 3G Broadband but is slowly driving me mad!!

A friend of mine is using Vodafone 3G.I've seen it in action and its very good.There are signs after appearing around the town advertising broadband in your area Regional Broadband they're called.Can't for the life of me remember the phone number.3G is a disaster in that town and the O2 is only marginally better.

will def check that out, thanks, a disaster is one word for 3G!!!

You must have found a better service thats why you want out. I spotted your other post!! Did you ring regional broadband?

Permanet seem to be good have heard good reports €25 per mont €150 for installation, only downside is another dish on the house but need broadband!!!!

Did you try Vodafone? It seems good.I didn't do a speed test but I'd be getting myself if I wasn't using dsl.They give a trial period.

I am with NTL, €9.99/month if you have also digital TV with them.
Good but some days it goes down for not reason (not often though). Just for this reason, OK for home, not for business.

A friend of mine has the vodafone one and says it is also hit and miss in our area!!! i have sky would not ntl so dont think i can get it, in wexford area!!!

No NTL in this area still on the tv only cable.Is Eircom dsl not an option?Its the best in the end albiet a bit expensive.