Broadband in Waterside, Swords Rd, Malahide

Maryar

Hi - am struggling to get Broadband in this estate - Waterside, Swords Rd Malahide.! Has anyone got it? tried digiweb, Esat BT, Eircom... no joy. would really appreciate if anyone can help!

Wasn't that the estate that pretended to be in Malahide but was really Swords?

Ring eircom and ask what the problem is. The exchange in Swords is beside the castle park, but even some houses less than 100 meters from there (at least 1 house in St Columbas Rise) cannot get broadband for some odd reason. Something very strange going on with that exchange.

Maryar,

Did you manage to get broadband in Waterside?

Heye - yep i did in the end. getbroadband.ie is a good sight. Eircom must have changed their minds cos 3 days later I could get it! you can test your line on the eircom.ie site and put in your telephone number.

Maryar,

How is broadband going for you?

Also,who provides your TV Service?

Hey there - I got broadband with eircom against my better nature but I a few mates from work had problems with smart etc so decided to stick with eircom. I got broadworks for TV and have to say its great - better than chorus. for 20 Euro you get 21 channels - but no Sky - living tv and utv gold etc. not bad for 20 euro a month!